This position is to work in our Boynton Beach, FL-based clinic for a Fulltime CFY Position.
Project Speech is a pediatric speech therapy practice which sees patients 18 months and older. Our work week is Monday-Thursday 8:30am-5:30pm and 8:30pm – 12:00pm on Fridays. New grads or SLPs graduating by August 2022 are encouraged to apply.
The speech therapist’s responsibilities would include:
• Provide therapy in the clinic environment.
• Document treatment sessions in our online EMR system.
• Conduct initial/re-evaluations and summarize information into a report.
• Design/implement a plan of care appropriate to issues identified, required frequency of treatments, and involves the patient/family.
• Educate and counsel families regarding treatment plans and progress.
• Provide information regarding the appropriate selection/use of adaptive equipment and support resources to the patient’s family.
• Plan and assist with patient discharge from therapy services.
• Collaborative - We work together as a team of SLPs and with our occupational therapy partner to formulate the best care for our patients.
• Culturally Responsive - We value being an inclusive environment in which the therapists are culturally responsive practitioners.
• Work/Life Balance - You will be provided with scheduled/paid paperwork time to minimize your workload.
• Evidence-Based - You will be provided with access to continuing education courses and subscriptions to keep up with current EPB in our field.
Our Ideal Candidate:
• Master’s in Speech-Language Pathology
• Licensed as a Speech-Language Pathologist in Florida
• Entering Clinical Fellowship Year
• A team player who enjoys collaborating with other therapists
• Passionate about speech therapy and working with children
• Speaks Spanish (but not required)
• Continuing Education Stipend
• Healthcare Stipend
• State License Reimbursement
• Working with an experienced interdisciplinary team of SLPs and OTs
• 4.5 day work week!
Visit our website www.projectspeechtherapy.com to learn more about our clinic.
To apply, please email your resume to Amanda Puentes at [email protected]
$33.8 - $36.86 per hour