Administrative and clinical duties in the healthcare field.
Clinical medical assistant duties may include:
- Note patient history and personal information
- Help doctors with patient exams
- Measure vital signs like blood pressure, heart rate, weight,
- Sterilize medical equipment
- Update patient details in medical records
- Medication update in medical records
- Organize patient requests
- Radilogy requisitions.
- Laboratory requisition
- Schedule patient appointments
- Prepare patient charts for next day appointments, making sure new laboratory and Radiology reports are in the chart.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $21.00 - $23.00 per hour
Expected hours: No more than 36 per week
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Private practice
Everyone required to wear a face mask, automated temperature kiosk.
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Cherry Hill, NJ: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- EMR systems: 5 years (Required)
- Vital signs: 5 years (Required)
- BLS Certification (Required)
- Certified Medical Assistant (Required)
Willingness to travel:
Work Location: In person
View public job page