Who Are We?
We are a team of about 50 dedicated professionals, helping to rehabilitate clients who are referred by various courts and government agencies in Arizona and California.
Who Are Our Clients?
Our clients are individuals who are going through rehabilitative programs, mostly misdemeanors, and individuals making the transition back into society.
What You’ll Do:
- Facilitate various treatment groups, including substance abuse, domestic violence offender treatment, anger management, parenting or others
- Conduct various client screenings, evaluations, and assessment services
- Write client treatment plans, and conduct periodic treatment plan reviews
- Conduct individual, group, couples, or family psychotherapy, or other necessary clinical services or case management services
- Assess and document clients’ progress in treatment
- Conduct discharge planning and provide referrals as necessary and appropriate to clients for additional services
- Demonstrate strong knowledge of alcoholism, substance abuse, DSM V and sentencing alternative programs
- Represent the organization, in a positive manner, in its relationships with other agencies, organizations, and groups in the community
- Work with Prodigy’s various teams on select projects to drive business initiatives forward
- Perform other duties as assigned by any member of the management team
Who You Are:
- Bachelor’s degree in Behavioral Health field, Criminal Justice, Counseling, Social Work or equivalent experience
Masters Degree Preferred
- Clinical or counseling license/certification is a plus.
Moral Recognition Therapy Certificate is a plus.
- 2 years experience working with mental health clients, in a psychiatric setting, or with criminal justice related diversion or sentencing/alternative program
- Exposure to laws, rules and regulations governing the criminal justice system; of counseling principles and techniques as they apply to treatment of offenders; of other community service agencies utilized in providing services to offenders
- Excellent Communicator – Your interpersonal skills and writing are unmatched
- Ethical – Your Duty of Care is to your clients
- Passionate - You are client-focused and have passion for helping people
- Tech Savvy - Proficient using a computer, Zoom and MS Office applications, including Word, Powerpoint and Excel
- Eager to grow their career and take on additional roles and responsibilities within Prodigy Health Care as opportunities arise
What We Need:
- Pass a criminal background investigation by the company
- Fingerprint clearance, first aid, CPR
- Successfully complete a pre-employment drug test.
- Compliance with all requirements of the company substance abuse policy.
- May be required to pass a consumer credit check depending on site assignment.
- Maintenance of all certifications, educational requirements, licensing, etc. for this position. Employee must comply with all current and future State, Federal, and Local laws and regulations, court orders, Administrative Directives and standards and policies and procedures of the site at where assigned.
What You’ll Get:
- Work side by side with passionate, purposeful people – Behavioral health treatment is our DNA and we pride ourselves on having the best!
- Ability to make a big impact on a growing organization and drive your own career
- Internal and external professional development, coaching, and continuous education opportunities
So why Prodigy Healthcare?
Our people do remarkable things helping over 10,000 clients per year through our proven evidence-based programs. We are modernizing the way behavioral health is administered, through innovative and affordable programs. We partner with Courts, Prosecutors, Community Corrections, and County Probation, who refer clients for various programs to make communities safer every day. Our Talented Team has created a culture that takes pride in how we treat clients and each other. We are passionate about Prodigy’s unique culture and are looking for like-minded individuals to join the team and become a Prodigy!
Prodigy Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.