Position: Medical Scribe, Medical assistants
Hours: Part-time, must be able to work full days 8am to 5 pm
Patients are seen Monday to Thursday
Pay: DOE, Hourly
Locations : Denison,Mckinney,Plano
Join our team and make a difference!
The Medical Scribe will assist the provider with the completion of their dictations to improve the efficiency and quality of each patient visit and the overall clinic flow. The Carrollton location is a lively clinic so a quick learner who is assertive will do well in this role.
We need a Medical Scribe who is able to make at least a one-year commitment, so gap-year students are welcome to apply!
- Assists the provider in navigating Electronic Health Record (E.H.R) system
- Locates information for review
- Enters information into E.H.R. as directed by the provider
- Researches information as requested by the provider
- Responds to various messages as directed by the provider
- Assists physician/physician assistant with documenting patient care in the E.H.R and insuring that all services ordered are coded in the E.H.R. and on patient superbill.
- Complies with HIPAA procedures.
- Room patients
- Work with office teams to asses needs and help team where there are needs
- Help with research if interested
- High School Diploma or GED, required. Bachelor's preferred, gap year students are welcome to apply!
- Familiarity with Medical and Anatomy Terminology required
- Ability to apply communicate at a professional level with patients and physicians/physician assistants
- Ability to type 45+ wpm
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office Suite