Powers IoT is looking for a low voltage technicians with the following skills:
- Knowledge and experience in one of the following: low voltage wiring, cctv, access control, a/v or networking
- Experience with automation systems like control 4, lutron, crestron or savant is a big plus
- Must have hands on experience with running and terminating cat 5 and cat 6 cables
- Experience with conduit bending is a plus
- Experience with network engineering is a plus
- Ability to diagnose and troubleshoot smart home technologies without breaking a sweat!
- Experience as electrician is a plus
- Electrical Engineering experience is a plus. If you have worked as Electrician and looking to shift your career to Low Voltage, we will welcome you with open arms.
...and most importantly, you must be coach-able! No one person knows it all.
If you're ready to join the smart home revolution, give us a call.
We offer great benefits!
- Salary offered based on your experience and potential.
- Vacation days, holidays, sick days
- 401K matching
- Healthcare reimbursement.
- Opportunity to grow!
If you think you have what it takes to be a top of the line low voltage technician we want to speak with you!
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) matching
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types: