Possip is accelerating our growth and looking for a Sales Development Representative to join our sales team. As a SDR you will be responsible for researching and reaching out to school districts, organizations, and communities nationwide as we build a pipeline of prospects to support our sales goals. Reporting to a Director of Sales, you will be part of our Sales and Marketing team with advancement potential within the organization.
Our ideal team member is self-motivated, detail oriented, and loves digging through data to uncover new information. You also love talking to people and learning about their needs, vision, and experiences. You are as comfortable talking to and engaging people as you are doing research. You are comfortable with technology and systems such as Hubspot and Google Workspace.
Our Ideal Candidate:
- Passionate about our mission of strengthening schools and communities through the power of feedback
- Excited to grow professionally while growing our impact and revenue through acquiring new partners.
- Self-Motivated and driven to succeed in EdTech Sales
- Excited to implement innovative and target campaigns that get decision-makers excited to bring progressive technology to their classrooms
- Eager to collaborate both on the SDR team and the greater sales organization
- Actively learning about the K12 EdTech industry, including significant knowledge of what’s important to classroom teachers and school administrators
Your work includes but is not limited to:
- Sourcing targeted groups and decision makers to expand the sales pipeline
- Reaching out to cold and warm leads, working closely with the sales team to target specific districts, organizations, and communities
- Hitting ambitious targets with an expectation of making as many as 100 phone calls per day
- Inputting and updating data in Hubspot
- Meeting weekly call requirements
- Achieving weekly Sales Qualified Lead goals by setting qualified meetings for the sales team with enough information from your qualification call to make the meeting a success
- Regularly participating in team meetings and professional development opportunities
- Supporting the broader sales and marketing initiatives based on needs
- 1+ years of sales development/sales experience
- Excellent phone, written, and verbal skills
- Comfort with data analysis and organization
- High level of initiative and personal responsibility
- Standout colleague with a positive demeanor and dedication to exceeding sales objectives
- Nashville, TN preferred location but can be remote
- Base Salary range is $41,600 - 52,000 per year with an OTE of $65,000.
- This is a full-time position that is benefits and 401K eligible. We offer unlimited paid time off, paid holidays, and are closed the last two weeks of the year.
More About Possip:
Possip, a mash-up of ‘positive’ and ‘gossip’ is a fast growth company strengthening schools and districts through the power of insights from families, students and staff.
Maximizing the strengths of technology and people, Possip’s platform is people powered and AI organized. It allows us to routinely pulse millions of people to deliver the most important data for K-12 and higher education.