Help lead the way in an exciting tech startup company that is changing the future of the beauty industry!
Poshed On The Go™ is launching the first marketplace app of its kind that is designed to put the power back into the hands of the beauty provider. We’re on a mission to make independent beauty businesses simple to build & manage, and more lucrative than ever before. Simply put, we believe beauty professionals deserve different and are creating a new way for them to do business.
In this, our app allows clients to shop & book on-location salon or spa services with pre-vetted independent beauty professionals, on demand or by appointment. Think of your favorite on-demand and on-location convenient apps, but make it bougie. That’s Poshed On The Go™!
ABOUT THE JOB:
Reporting to the CEO, this exciting opportunity will play a key role in developing, growing, and converting leads into Poshed™ Pros. The Sales Representative will work directly with our internal team, bridging the gap with their background knowledge of the beauty industry to help drive provider applications, deals, and onboarding, as well as strategic brand partnerships. Duties include but are not limited to:
- Develops, facilitates, implements, and optimizes all phases of the sales process, including the generation of new leads, including professional beauty providers, brand or corporate partnerships.
- Identifies and implements efficient and effective recruiting methods and strategies based on the role, beauty industry standards, and goals of Poshed On The Go™.
- Uses Facebook, Peanut, Instagram, LinkedIn, TikTok, and other social media tools to research prospects and build contact lists. Communicates with leads on social media interest pages and groups, and responds to inquiries/ comments in a timely manner.
- Identifies, builds relationships, and creates partnerships with brands & educators that have access to beauty professional databases.
- Cold call, network, email, and use additional tactics that prove successful for lead growth and converting leads.
- Source strategic accounts identifying key individuals, researching and obtaining business requirements and presenting solutions to start the sales cycle
- Screens applications and selects qualified candidates to move forward in the interview process.
- Assists with interviews with managers & directors as needed.
- Oversees the onboarding processes of hired individuals within our online community, the Poshed™ Society, and actively communicates with them and answers questions in a timely manner.
- Ensures applicants are compliant with federal, state, and local laws regarding on-location beauty services and regulations, per Poshed On The Go™ policies.
- Attends and participates in job fairs, recruiting, and networking events.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
WHO FITS BEST IN THIS POSITION:
We are seeking an experienced individual that is committed to showcasing our growing brand to potential independent beauty providers. The ideal candidate will be/have:
- A required background/ experience in the beauty industry and/or beauty industry sales.
- An obsession with leading industry change to improve career opportunities for independent beauty professionals.
- An aggressive self-starter with high energy and charisma.
- A visionary and executor; a strategic thinker who possesses the ability to provide solutions and bring them to life.
- Proven experience in lead generation, outreach, and sales of prospective customers.
- Time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines and recruitment goals.
- Familiarity with federal, state, and local laws, regulations, and best practices applicable to beauty licensing and on-location services.
- Familiarity with CRMs.
- Proficient with Google Suite and multiple social media platforms (Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, TikTok).
- Open to part-time or consultant contracts under a 1099 contract with desire to bring the right candidate in as a full-time employee within the next year.
- Opportunity to earn bonuses.
- Remote work, but would prefer feet on the ground in KC, LA, NYC, or Dallas, Texas.
- Autonomy to voice your ideas and bring them to life.
- Opportunity to grow within the company and lead innovation in the beauty industry.
WHY POSHED ON THE GO™?
Poshed On The Go™ is a national luxury brand founded on business leadership from underrepresented groups . We are on a mission to break barriers in business, technology, the beauty industry, and outdated societal stereotypes.
In this, we’re growing a diverse team of leaders who align with our values and company culture. We believe in respect and love for every human being no matter their race, gender identity, sexuality, religion, political views, economic status, or education level. We make space for new types of lifestyles, while also respecting previous lifestyles. We accept people without exception. We are committed to this mission, and only those with an open mind, willingness to learn & grow, and desire for a workplace founded on collaboration, understanding, & radical inclusion are encouraged to apply.