Working at Please & Thank You is more than just a job. We are a group of dynamic, hard-working, fun, committed individuals who came together and made a team. Being a part of this team takes a strong sense of purpose and personal determination. If you think you've got the right amount of moxie mixed with a passion for music, fans, and artists, please apply!
Please & Thank You specializes in providing premium-level fan engagement experiences. Our clients include some of the biggest names in the world of music and some fantastic up-and-coming talent. We pride ourselves on connecting fans with the artists they love. To continue doing that, we're looking for excellent people to join our team as Customer Success Coordinators.
As a team member, you'll work with a friendly group of people and spend your workday live chatting with fans. We're looking for someone in the Toronto area, who has a helpful disposition, strong listening skills, and high-level cognitive skills to understand and address our fan's problems.
Does this sound like you? Here are the full details:
* Take calls, answer support tickets, and chats
* Read and respond to P&TY email and other communication channels
* Stay in touch with the P&TY team via Slack
* Be generally enthusiastic about and familiar with what our music clients are doing
* Flexible with scheduling (extended or changed hours for specific pre-sales are mandatory)
* High school diploma or GED
* 1-2 years of customer service experience
* Reliable transportation to and from the office
* Provide exceptional customer service and professionalism when interacting with customers and peers
* Serve customers by responding to inquiries and issues via various forms of communication, including email, text, live chat, and phone
* Investigate and resolve specific issues related to customers; identify and escalate priority issues; and route issues to the appropriate resource
* Work with the support team to identify specific needs and expectations
* Assist in general support tasks as needed by the supervisor
* Maintain continuous knowledge of events and products being offered by our company
* Strong writing skills
* Ability to work independently
* Ability to handle occasional customer challenges with grace and patience
* Strong problem-solving skills and attention to detail
* Other duties as assigned
* Health, Dental and Vision Benefits
* 401K Matching
* Unlimited PTO
Location: Toronto, Canada ONLY (currently remote)
If you love working with people in a customer service setting, we'd love to hear from you. Please let us know why you're applying and why you'd be a good fit for this position when you submit your resume.
$16 - $18 per hour