Flexible internship for IT college students. This position would be perfect for a PFW or Ivy Tech student (we're only 2 blocks away from campus)
- Spring/Fall Semesters - 15-20 hours a week (needs to be the same hours each week, and hours need to be between M-F 8a-5p)
- Summer - 40 hours a week, M-F 8a-5p with 1 hour for lunch
- Perform add/remove/change requests (things like adding/removing users on Windows Servers, installing new software, setting up new VLANs, updating firewall rules, etc).
- Prep new customer equipment (everything from computers to telephones to wi-fi access points)
- Assist in on-site equipment deployments
- Some technical background is helpful, but not entirely necessary.
- Ability to work independently is important
- Need to be able to present yourself professionally to clients, both in person and on the telephone.
- Must be EARN eligible (work-study) - see https://www.workandlearnindiana.com/ for brief registration and qualification process.