Pile Law Firm - Blue Bell, PA office - Law firm seeking Estates, Trusts & Guardianships & Medicaid Paralegal with 5+ years of experience
Salary commensurate with experience.
We are looking for a full time paralegal with Estates, Guardianship, Medicaid and Litigation experience. If you’re a “right fit” for us, you’ll have a job that has meaning and impact on the lives of the people we work with, and you’ll work with highly professional, yet amazingly friendly, co-workers. We have a great company culture and care about our team members. We are looking for a self starter who is coachable, and willing to learn.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Manage client case from intake to file closing
- Drafting deeds, trusts, wills, powers of attorney and health care directives
- Drafting Orphans’ Court petitions, decrees and forms required for guardianships and estate administration
- Experiencing with Medicaid planning and applications
- Creating, modifying and maintaining all internal forms
- Navigating through client management software and tools
- Actively participating in required firm calls and meetings and provides weekly reporting
- Completing projects or tasks as requested by attorney within the time frame allotted
- Resolving client problems or disputes in a professional manner
- Responding to client written and verbal correspondences
- Experience with business law is a plus
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in a transactional Paralegal role, preferably estate planning, administration, and medicaid work.
- At least 2 years experience in estate administration work.
- Experience preparing inheritance tax returns.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
- Meticulous attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Strong research and report-generating skills
- Highly developed time management, organizational and prioritization skills with the ability to multitask
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint) AND Google Workspace, Internet research skills, document management systems, attorney time entry software.
- Ability to operate office equipment and software
- Ability to work independently as well as on a team
- Experience working in MyCase case management system
- Experience in meeting and exceeding billable time goals and performance metrics
- Technology proficient and savvy
- Paralegal certification
Minimal travel is required as needed to Courts in the South Eastern Counties and clients' residence to wellness checks.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $50,000.00 - $75,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- No weekends
We follow all CDC COVID precautions and recommendations.
- Paralegal: 5 years (Preferred)
Work Location: In person