- Test Planning:
- Collaborate with Product, Development and DevOps teams to understand project requirements and functionalities.
- Create comprehensive test plans outlining test cases, scenarios, and acceptance criteria.
- Execute testing procedures for web applications, microservices, and other software components.
- Perform regression testing to ensure new features do not adversely affect existing functionalities.
- Environment Setup:
- Set up and configure testing environments, including Kubernetes clusters, to mirror production conditions.
- Bug Tracking and Reporting:
- Identify, document, and track bugs through testing phases.
- Provide detailed bug reports with steps to reproduce and relevant environment information.
- Work closely with cross-functional teams to communicate testing progress, issues, and resolutions.
- Participate in agile ceremonies, providing insights into quality-related aspects of the project.
- Continuous Improvement:
- Contribute to the improvement of testing processes and methodologies.
- Stay informed about industry best practices and emerging trends in QA and Kubernetes.
- Proven experience as a QA Engineer, with a track record of successful software testing.
- In-depth knowledge of Kubernetes, familiarity with containerization technologies (Docker, etc.)
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication and collaboration abilities.
Education and Certifications:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related field.
- Relevant certifications in software testing and Kubernetes (e.g., Certified Kubernetes Administrator - CKA) are a plus.
- Competitive salary and benefits package.
- Opportunities for professional development and training.
- A collaborative and innovative work environment.
If you are passionate about ensuring the quality of software products in Kubernetes environments and thrive in a collaborative team setting, we would love to hear from you. Apply now and be a part of our exciting journey!