Full Time experienced EA or CPA specializing in Taxes
We are looking for an experienced Tax Manager to lead and manage multiple operations of the tax practice area and to deliver quality tax services, that will increase firm’s reputation. You will serve as business advisor to our clients aiming at maximizing engagement and achieving qualitative outcomes.
• Deliver a full range of tax services in compliance with laws and regulations within timeframe
• Build relationships and interact with clients to provide excellent planning, consulting and expertise
• Provide innovative tax planning and review complex income tax returns
• Identify and mitigate tax risks
• Franchise Tax returns for clients.
• Manage tax provision and tax compliance process
• Improve processes by developing or implementing best practices
• Manage and coordinate IRS tax representations and correspondence to notices.
• Review all tax papers in regular basis and handle all information data requests
Requirements and skills
• Proven work experience as a Tax Manager
• Excellent knowledge of tax accounting, tax compliance and all types of tax returns
• Knowledge of tax software (Pro-Series) and MS Office
• Good at meeting deadlines and solving problems
• Exceptional client service along with the ability to develop excellent client relationships
• Strong leadership and personnel management skills along with being a good team player.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Analytical skills with detail orientation
• Must be CPA.
• EA or MA in Taxation will be an advantage.
$85,000 - $110,000 per year