Providing 1:1 care for young, Spanish-speaking adult.
At PIHC our mission is to develop sanctuaries of care for our clients through both employee engagement and establishing a nurturing, ethical environment. PIHC provides competitive wages and flexible hours.
• Provide a variety of advanced cares potentially including but not limited to tracheostomy, ventilator, feeding tubes, and wound care.
• Managing the nursing process (assessment, diagnosis, plan and implement care) and collaborating on care plans with the multidisciplinary care team.
• Demonstrate, teach and supervise care to patients and families.
• Must be a licensed nurse in the state of Minnesota (Registered Nurse (RN) or Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)).
• Must be Basic Life Support (BLS) CPR certified by American Heart Association or Red Cross.
• Must be able to lift, turn, position, and transfer up to 50lbs.
• Must be fluent in the English language.
• Team player with a positive attitude and effective organizational and communication skills.
$28 - $33.5 per hour