Providing direct care in a loving home.
We are looking for a compassionate Personal Care Assistant to provide assistance in daily living and personal care services in patient’s homes in accordance with an established care plan.
• Andover: 1:30pm-9:30pm (Monday thru Thursdays)
• Ramsey: Monday Tuesday Thursday Saturday Sunday - 4-6 hrs a day (starting at 9am)
• Stacy: (every day of week): 7am-5pm and 9pm-7am
At PIHC our mission is to develop sanctuaries of care for our clients through both employee engagement and establishing a nurturing, ethical environment. PIHC provides competitive wages and flexible hours.
• Provide health care services in patients residence
• Perform domestic and household tasks
• Transport and accompany patients to work or appointments in his van
• Assist with client’s personal care activities
• Maintain patients care records and document provided services
• Assist patients with mobility and physical therapies/exercises
• Instruct and counsel patients and families on diet and exercise
• Collect routine specimens
• Provide companionship and basic emotional or psychological support
Skills and Requirements
• Proven working experience as Personal Care Assistant
• Familiarity with basic nutrition and personal hygiene standards
• Proficiency in English
• Nursing and health care administration skills
• Caring and compassionate personality
• Current CPR certificate
• First Aid training
• Must be able to lift, turn, position, and transfer up to 50lbs.
Job Type: Part-time, Possible Full Time Opportunities
Salary: $14.00 – $14.50/hr
• Flexible Schedule
• Competitive Pay
$13 - $14 per hour