We are looking for a compassionate Personal Care Assistant to provide assistance in daily living and personal care services in patient’s homes in accordance with an established care plan.
Openings in Andover(see additional area openings in bottom of this ad)
- 10-3:00pm (every day is open) - Home 1
- 8:30am-7:30pm (Fri-Sunday) - Home 2
- 12pm-8pm (Tu,Th,Sa,Su) - Home 3 - asked about enanced rate for this home.
At PIHC our mission is to develop sanctuaries of care for our clients through both employee engagement and establishing a nurturing, ethical environment. PIHC provides competitive wages and flexible hours.
- Provide health care services in patient's residence
- Perform domestic and household tasks
- Assist with client’s personal care activities
- Maintain patients care records and document provided services
- Assist patients with mobility and physical therapies/exercises
- Instruct and counsel patients and families on diet and exercise
- Collect routine specimens
- Provide companionship and basic emotional or psychological support
Skills and Requirements
- Proven working experience as Personal Care Assistant
- Familiarity with basic nutrition and personal hygiene standards
- Proficiency in English
- Nursing and health care administration skills
- Caring and compassionate personality
- Must be able to lift, turn, position, and transfer up to 50lbs.
- Flexible Schedule
- Competitive Pay
All PCA Openings:
Check out or inquire about our other current openings (Andover, Anoka, Bethel, Blaine, Cedar, Champlin, Coon Rapids, Easth Bethel, Ham Lake, Lino Lakes, New Brighton, Oak Grove, Otsego, Plymouth, Ramsey, Rogers)