Providing direct care in a loving home.
OverviewProviding Direct SupportsDescriptionWe are looking for a compassionate Personal Care Assistant to provide assistance in daily living and personal care services in patient’s homes in accordance with an established care plan.
This listing is for an Andover opening to fill in on 1:30pm-9:30pm (Monday thru Thursdays). See our other related PCA listings at bottom of this ad.
At PIHC our mission is to develop sanctuaries of care for our clients through both employee engagement and establishing a nurturing, ethical environment. PIHC provides competitive wages and flexible hours.
• Provide health care services in patients residence
• Perform domestic and household tasks
• Transport and accompany patients to work or appointments in his van
• Assist with client’s personal care activities
• Maintain patients care records and document provided services
• Assist patients with mobility and physical therapies/exercises
• Instruct and counsel patients and families on diet and exercise
• Collect routine specimens
• Provide companionship and basic emotional or psychological support
Skills and Requirements
• Proven working experience as Personal Care Assistant
• Familiarity with basic nutrition and personal hygiene standards
• Proficiency in English
• Nursing and health care administration skills
• Caring and compassionate personality
• Current CPR certificate
• First Aid training
• Must be able to lift, turn, position, and transfer up to 50lbs.
• Flexible Schedule
• Competitive Pay
Openings - All PIHC PCA Openings
• Andover: 1:30pm-9:30pm (Monday thru Thursdays - fill ins)
• Anoka:(multiple openings)
• Cambridge: 6 hours a day (every day or just weekends or fill in)
• Coon Rapids: 3.5 hours a day.
• Forest Lake: 1 day a week 6-7 hrs
• Oak Grove: 6 hours a day (Monday, Tuesday, Thursday , Sat , Sunday)
• Ramsey: (multiple openings)
• Stacy: (every day of week): 7am-5pm and 9pm-7am
$13 - $14 per hour