We are looking for a compassionate Personal Care Assistant to provide assistance in daily living and personal care services in patient’s homes in accordance with an established care plan. We can offer both part-time, and full time positions or combinations of openings to equal full-time to work with you to find you the hours you need.
- 3.5 hrs a day - preferred hours 9am-12:30pm have some flexibilty (currently open all 7 days a week, home has 2 cats, requires female caregiver)
At PIHC our mission is to develop sanctuaries of care for our clients through both employee engagement and establishing a nurturing, ethical environment. PIHC provides competitive wages and flexible hours.
- Provide health care services in patient's residence
- Perform domestic and household tasks
- Assist with client’s personal care activities
- Maintain patients care records and document provided services
- Assist patients with mobility and physical therapies/exercises
- Instruct and counsel patients and families on diet and exercise
- Collect routine specimens
- Provide companionship and basic emotional or psychological support
Skills and Requirements
- Proven working experience as Personal Care Assistant
- Familiarity with basic nutrition and personal hygiene standards
- Proficiency in English
- Nursing and health care administration skills
- Caring and compassionate personality
- Must be able to lift, turn, position, and transfer up to 50lbs.
- Flexible Schedule
- Competitive Pay
- ESST - Sick & Safe Time - 1 hour accumulation every 30 hours (max 48/year, max accmulation 80 hours).