Pasilobus, Inc. is a software company based in Seattle, WA that focuses solely on e-commerce technology. The company's mission is to empower entrepreneurs and developers all around the world by providing innovative e-commerce tools and platforms.
You will be responsible for responding to client enquiries and offering assistance with Pasilobus applications if you are hired as a support engineer.
- Understanding the company's whole concept, which includes the brand, customer, product goals, and all other areas of service.
- Rotating across our areas of responsibility and contributing ideas to help the company develop and improve.
- Engaging with consumers or clients and, if necessary, offering service and/or sales
- Making recommendations to management on how to improve customer service and internal operations.
- Learning and mastery of internal software systems.
You are expected to contribute between 5-10 hours per week.
Qualifications / Skills:
- Engineering background and education related to Computer Science and Software Development
- Having well-written communication skills through communication channels such as email and Slack
- Keeping the track of the tasks assigned
- Being on time to complete the assigned tasks
- Customer focus
- Remote work experience
- Website development experience with Shopify