What We Are Hungry For
The Support Baker is responsible for carrying out operations and productions that takes place in the kitchen such as baking, recipes and preparation of all desserts. This individual is responsible for maintaining the in-store production process to make the work place safe and hygienic for all employees. The ideal candidate will be passionate about baking, ensuring quality of products.
Knowledge and Responsibilities
- Responsible for frying donuts, placing toppings, and decorating on needed pastries and bread.
- General Oven Duties (ex. Checking dough conditioner).
- Preparing all needed materials and ingredients.
- Responsible for scaling and shaping of all breads, loaves, and pastries
- Sanitization procedures, maintaining overall cleanliness of work station and kitchen.
- General knowledge of production methods and organization of bread production.
- Must be able to prioritize and finish all tasks assigned for the daily baking.
- Receive, stock, and store food in designated containers and storage areas in an organized manner.
- Inform supervisors when equipment is not working properly and manage when food supplies are getting low.
- Complete various reports for records such as production, usage, and waste.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
What You Need to Have
- Knowledge on food producing process, sanitization, quality program
- Confectionery/Foods major recommended.
- Relevant experience preferred.
- Food Handler’s Certificate preferred.
- Knowledge on food producing technique, food microbiology, and food sanitary safety practice/procedure.
- Effective communication skills and ability to work in a team environment
- Food safety, food labeling, nutrition related knowledge (include FDA)
- Ability to multi-task.
- Provide good customer service internally and externally
- Bilingual with Spanish is a plus, but not mandatory.
- Feedback is a gift! Ability to provide construction feedback and recognition to every member of the organization, to ensure we have an open and transparent culture of high-performance standards.
- High emotional intelligence with the ability to work with, and manage diverse teams by being highly empathetic, intuitive, self-motivated and driven.
- Teams Win! Has to be a team player who fosters a collaborative and engaged teamwork environment.
- Being a Brand Ambassador, with an excellent knowledge of and commitment to Paris Baguette’s Mission, Vision, Brand Values and Culture.
- Flexible work schedule
- Competitive compensation
- Discounted meals during your shift
- Free Cake for your Birthday