What We Are Hungry For
Our Cake Team Members are true masters of their crafts. The quality and beauty of their creations are second to none. That level of quality and commitment to excellence is found in everyone who works with us. This candidate will be
responsible for ensuring the confectionary execution of all cakes, pastries and desserts. Our ideal Cake Team Member will have a passion for decorating and producing cakes in order to bring a smile and satisfaction to our guests!
Knowledge and Responsibilities
- Responsible for scaling, decorating and producing of all Desserts, Pastries and Cakes.
- General knowledge of production methods and organization of Confectionary production.
- Learn new products and skills and has ability to demonstrate proper techniques to new cakers.
- Sanitization procedures, maintaining overall cleanliness of work station.
- Must be able to manage time and skills with strong organization.
- Knowledge of all recipes and procedures of all production.
- Ensure cake display is presentable for internal and external customers.
- Make creams and sauces for cakes and pastries.
- Receive, stock, and store food in designated containers and storage areas in an organized manner.
- Inform supervisor when equipment is not working properly and manage when food supplies are getting low.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
What You Need to Have
- Knowledge on food producing process, sanitization, quality program
- Knowledge on food producing technique, food microbiology, and food sanitary safety practice/procedure
- Food safety, food labeling, nutrition related knowledge (include FDA)
- Confectionery/Foods major recommended
- Food Handler’s Certificate, preferred
- Bilingual with Spanish is a plus, but not mandatory.
- Effective communication skills and ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to multi-task
- Multiple priority management abilities
- Feedback is a gift! We can only learn, grow and improve our service if we hear and understand what it is our customers are telling us.
- High emotional intelligence with the ability to work with, and manage diverse teams by being highly empathetic, intuitive, self-motivated and driven.
- Teams Win! Has to be a team player who fosters a collaborative and engaged teamwork environment.
- Being a Brand Ambassador, with an excellent knowledge of and commitment to Paris Baguette’s Mission, Vision, Brand Values and Culture.
- Flexible work schedule
- Competitive compensation
- Discounted meals during your shift
- Free Cake for your Birthday