We are seeking a highly motivated and compassionate Speech-Language Pathologist to join our team in providing exceptional care to our patients.
JOB DESCRIPTION: SPEECH-LANGUAGE PATHOLOGIST
Orthopedic & Sports Physical Therapy Inc. is seeking a highly motivated and compassionate Speech-Language Pathologist to join our team in providing exceptional care to our patients. As a leading healthcare provider in the region, we are dedicated to improving the quality of life for individuals with speech and language disorders. With locations in Breckenridge and Fergus Falls, Minnesota, as well as Hankinson, North Dakota, we offer a supportive and collaborative work environment where you can make a meaningful impact on the lives of others.
As a Full-Time Speech-Language Pathologist, you will be responsible for assessing, diagnosing, and treating patients with communication and swallowing disorders. You will work closely with patients of all ages, from infants to adults, providing individualized therapy plans to help them improve their speech, language, and swallowing abilities. This position offers flexible hours and a competitive salary range of $28 to $33 per hour.
- Conduct comprehensive evaluations to assess speech, language, and swallowing disorders in patients.
- Develop and implement individualized therapy plans based on assessment findings and patient goals.
- Provide direct therapy services to patients, utilizing evidence-based techniques and interventions.
- Monitor and track patient progress, adjusting therapy plans as necessary.
- Collaborate with healthcare professionals, including physicians, educators, and other therapists, including speech therapy assistant to ensure coordinated care and optimal patient outcomes.
- Educate and provide support to patients, families, and caregivers regarding speech and language disorders, treatment options, and home exercise programs.
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date patient records, including evaluations, treatment plans, progress notes, and billing information.
- Master's degree in Speech-Language Pathology from an accredited program.
- Current state licensure or eligibility for licensure in Minnesota and/or North Dakota.
- Certificate of Clinical Competence in Speech-Language Pathology (CCC-SLP) preferred.
- Experience working with pediatric and adult populations is highly desirable.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills to effectively collaborate with patients, families, and interdisciplinary teams.
- Ability to work independently and manage time efficiently.
- Demonstrated knowledge of evidence-based practices in speech-language pathology.
- Comfortable utilizing electronic medical records and technology for documentation.
**Orthopedic & Sports Physical Therapy Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We adhere to the regulations set forth by the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission and do not inquire about criminal backgrounds during the hiring process.**
Join our team of dedicated professionals and make a positive impact on the lives of individuals with speech and language disorders. Apply today to be a part of our dynamic and supportive work environment!
*Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews. Thank you for your understanding.*
$28 - $33 per hour