We are a New Jersey company licensed to provide temporary healthcare staffing. We focus exclusively on providing staff to operating rooms and perioperative departments in New Jersey. Our purpose is to offer our employees an opportunity to create a life-work balance while providing our client facilities with high performing experienced perioperative professionals. Here are just a few things that sets OR Pros apart from the rest:
- All staff are (W-2) employees of OrthoPros LLC and are paid through traditional payroll.
- Per diem staff accrue Paid Time Off (PTO) up to 40 hours per year. ( you read that right...PTO for per diems!)
- All staff are covered under the companies workman's compensation insurance.
- Get paid weekly on Friday
- Schedule shifts, set your availability or pick up an open shift online or through our mobile app
- Know the name and exact location of the facility BEFORE accepting the shift!
- Superior level of service and dedication to our employees success.
- OR Pros is managed by OR professionals who work closely with our client department managers to match you with an assignment that best fits your skills and your desired specialties.
- Minimum 2 years operating room experience.
- Must be proficient in the use of C-arm fluoroscopy.
- Experience with spine and pain management cases preferred.
- Graduate from an accredited Radiology program.
- Licensed by NJ State DEP.
- Certified by the American Registry of Radiologic Technologies
- BLS certification.
- Professionalism and punctuality a must.
You may give additional information pertaining to a question in the notes section below the question