Workshop is looking for an Onboarding Project Manager to own new customer implementation. This role will plan and proactively manage all customers during their onboarding phase. This role partners closely with a Solutions Engineer to ensure all technical steps are completed thoroughly and efficiently. Once complete, the Onboarding PM will transition the customer to their Account Manager, their long-term point of contact at Workshop.
You’ll get the opportunity to partner with our customers in their most critical first phase, ensuring they find success with our products and features as quickly as possible.
A successful Onboarding PM at Workshop is able to help our customers achieve early success learning and adopting our products, leading to long-term loyalty and account growth.
Omaha-based candidates are preferred but we will consider remote within ± 1 hour CT for the right candidate.
Onboarding Project Manager Responsibilities:
- Partner with Sales and CS teams to understand customers’ initial internal communications objectives
- Responsible for owning each customer’s implementation project from inception to completion
- Holds customer and internal teams accountable to timelines, deliverables and scope
- Develop strong relationships with customers with an incredible first impression
- Works closely with Solutions Engineering to communicate customer’s technical needs and schedule for completion
- Communicates regularly with Account Manager to ensure smooth transition from onboarding to account management
- Participates in team and/or individual-based retention and account growth goals
- Collaborate with Solutions Engineering and Product teams to deliver customer product feedback
Onboarding Project Manager Requirements:
- 2+ years experience in customer success or project management
- 1+ years of SaaS experience selling or supporting software products in a customer-facing role
- A proven track record of adding real value at a fast-paced and growing company
- Ability to understand and communicate clearly to different audiences (customers, engineers, sales and account management teams)
- Proactive and ambitious in nature; exhibits a growth mindset
- High attention to detail and organization
- Excellent communication - both written and verbal