👩💻 Frontend Software Engineer
Workshop is an internal communications platform designed to keep businesses informed, connected, and engaged. Workshop’s internal hub keeps employees engaged with curated, user-specific updates, cutting out the all-too-common information overload in growing companies.
Workshop is a small but growing company based in Omaha, NE. Omaha-based candidates are preferred but will consider remote within ± 2 hours CST for the right candidate.
To learn more about Workshop, you can visit useWorkshop.com
👀 What we’re looking for
- A passion for building and maintaining quality user experiences on the web at scale.
- Details matter to you, and you sweat the small things. We view product excellence as a north star -- we’re only successful when our users successfully use Workshop and care deeply about UI/UX.
- Strong understanding of modern responsive design principles and a track record of translating designs into beautiful, living products.
- Experience interacting with and consuming backend API’s via state management patterns like Redux.
- You care about web performance/optimization and treat performance as a feature.
💻 You will
- Work closely with our product & design team to translate and execute product vision into scalable product.
- Be a stakeholder in engineering and product strategy -- this isn’t just another place to knock down story points and tickets -- you’ll have meaningful and direct ownership in your work.
- Have the autonomy to ship code to production regularly and frequently.
- Be responsible for constructing and maintaining a UX component library that scales to other engineers on the team.
💵 Compensation & Benefits
- Market competitive compensation
- Stock options
- Unlimited vacation