Our front desk is the first and last stop that our guests make, so providing them with the very best customer service during each visit is our top priority. We are looking for candidates that have a passion for helping others, love to interact with and give their full attention to our guests, and can work well in a team environment.
Must be over 21 and over as we serve alcohol. Must be computer savvy. Must have a valid driver’s license.
- Maintain a positive and upbeat atmosphere for staff and clients.
- Work in partnership with Head Barber to maintain quality control and all-around service standards.
- Enforce and adhere to all company policies and implement new policy changes.
- Consistently look for ways to improve shop efficiencies and presentation.
On the Daily:
- Call clients to confirm appointments daily
- Greet clients and provide beverages
- Answer phone, texts, live chat, and emails from clients
- Schedule or reschedule appointments
- Finalize appointments at checkout and invite clients to schedule their next appointment
- Lead by example with top product sales. (Commissioned)
- Communicate customer feedback (related to products) to Brand Strategy Manager to help inform buying decisions.
- Maintain merchandising standards, i.e., item pricing, product placement, cleanliness, organization, backend inventory, etc.
- Responsible for maintaining a high level of product knowledge amongst staff.
- Book Events at the barbershop ex. Groomsmen Parties. (Commissioned)
- Execution of bi-weekly inventory product cycle counts. Communicate re-ordering of products to Head Barber
- Execution of bi-weekly inventory supply cycle counts. Communicate re-ordering of supplies to Head Barber
- Picking up shop beverages bi-weekly or as necessary.
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- Referral program
Supplemental pay types:
- Customer service: 1 year (Required)