Oak Creek Trading Company is a small, family owned business looking for a dedicated Shipping Associate to join our warehouse team. If you are organized, attentive to detail, and looking for a rewarding position with excellent benefits, a flexible schedule, this is the place for you!
- 5-day work week
- No nights or weekends required
- Flexible hours (negotiable)
- Paid holidays
- Paid time off
- Medical insurance
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- 401K retirement plan
- Life insurance
All potential candidates will undergo a background check.
On-the-job training will be provided.
**Essential Duties and Responsibilities:**
- Prepare items for shipment, including removing stickers, photographing items, scanning barcodes, bubble wrapping, and bagging.
- Ship groups of items and individual items to various locations.
- Receive deliveries and coordinate with drivers for pickups.
- Transport packages to the Post Office.
- Maintain updated knowledge of products and inventory in the warehouse for efficient handling.
- Monitor and order shipping supplies as necessary.
- Communicate with managers regarding incoming and outbound shipments, inventory levels, and more.
- Ensure warehouse cleanliness, including trash and recycling removal.
**Minimum Qualifications (Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities):**
- Strong organizational skills with keen attention to detail.
- Computer literacy.
- Effective communication and problem-solving abilities.
- Ability to work both independently and in a team.
- Valid driver's license and reliable transportation.
**Physical Demands and Work Environment:**
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Willingness to work both independently and with a team.
The duties and responsibilities mentioned are not exhaustive. Employees may be required to follow other job-related instructions and undertake other job-related duties as required.
$16 - $18 per hour