Project Coordinator supports project manager as they manage the execution of the construction projects.
Project Coordinator supports project manager as they manage the execution of the construction projects. This role coordinates activities and processes associated with the project. Project Coordinator is responsible for overseeing day-to-day field tasks and supporting everyday administrative duties.
Day to Day Duties:
· Assists with construction projects working closely with the Project Team from inception to closeout.
· Schedule manpower.
· Coordinate and facilitate material/tool/equipment delivery to job sites.
· Request subcontractor and vendor quotes. Issue Purchase Orders.
· Approve/Enter Project related invoices and verify proper cost-codes.
· Assist with billings for customer invoicing and subcontractor payment.
· Assist with acquiring permits/licenses.
· Attends Client meetings and prepares meeting minutes.
· Communicate with customers, subcontractors and vendors for proposals, Requests for Information (“RFI’s”), change orders, billings, submittals, long lead items, materials procurement, etc.
· Maintain and coordinate distribution of construction documents and plans. Update as-built plans. Track plan revisions.
· Maintain timecards with accurate project information daily.
· Maintain project documents and logs – RFI’s, submittals, rental, labor, and change order. Maintain subcontractor list.
· Order materials and various project-related items as requested by the Project Manager or field personnel.
· Requests and assembles project close-out documents from subcontractors. Requests as-builts from project superintendent.
· Responsible for the processing and distributing of project documents, including plan revisions, day-to-day correspondence, billings, drafting subcontracts, taking meeting minutes, coordinating closeout documents.
· Responsible for working safely adhering to all aspects of our Health, Safety, and Environmental Program both for self-protection and for protecting co-workers, sub-contractors, the public, and the client by supporting all Company safety efforts.
· Upon project completion, archives project documents.
· Other duties as assigned.
$22 - $28 per hour