Licensed Child and Family Therapist
Northwest Suburban Psychology Group is a private practice specializing in pediatric neuropsychological assessments in the Northshore area. We are happy to announce that we are expanding our practice and looking for a Child and Family Therapist to join our team. We pride ourselves in helping pediatric patients and delivering the best possible services to our clients.
We are currently seeking a licensed therapist who is passionate about helping others navigate life's challenges and enhance their overall mental health. The ideal candidate will have a strong background in individual and family therapy, a commitment to evidence-based practices, and a collaborative approach to working with clients.
- Conduct individual and/or family therapy sessions using evidence-based therapeutic techniques.
- Must be familiar with empirically supported treatment including CBT, DBT, ACT and Behavior Management Techniques.
- Develop and implement treatment plans tailored to the unique needs of each client.
- Collaborate with a multidisciplinary team to provide comprehensive care.
- Maintain accurate and timely clinical documentation.
- Stay current with best practices and participate in ongoing professional development.
- Maintain an appropriate caseload of at least 25 weekly patients/sessions and meet billing goals.
- Licensure as a licensed mental health clinician (LCPC, LCSW).
- Master's degree in Counseling, Social Work, Psychology, or a related field.
- Previous clinical experience working with children and families.
- At least 3 years of experience in providing therapy.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work collaboratively within a team.
- Health Insurance, FSA(2024), 401K, two weeks paid vacation, 5 sick/personal days, Seven Paid holidays Bonus: eligible
Full time, partial remote M-F, 75,000 based on experience