At North Avenue Education, we’re passionate about learning and sharing the humanizing power of education. When it comes to our team, we set the bar high – and we pride ourselves on offering a sophisticated, hassle-free client support experience.
North Avenue Education is currently hiring for a Client Support Associate to help empower our students on their academic journey in pursuit of higher education. Are you looking to make an impact in students’ lives and help advance their dreams toward reality?
What You’ll Do
- Deliver superior client support through routine administrative tasks, and handle escalated concerns regarding billing, scheduling, and other policies with grace.
- Maintain data and enhance processes across multiple platforms to better pursue client acquisition goals and increase internal efficiencies.
- Provide internal support by monitoring student progress, maintaining our inventory of materials, and liaising between families and the North Avenue team.
- Oversee the entirety of our practice test process, including registration, material management, test administration, and scoring.
- Contribute to the growth and long-term success of our team members and clients.
What We’re Looking For
- Bachelor’s degree
- 2 or more years’ working in a professional setting
- Minimum 18-month availability
- Motivated and client-focused thinking, professionalism
- Skilled communicators with a bias for action, familiarity with public speaking
- Strong computer skills and comfort with learning new technology
- Confidence and sensitivity in communicating with colleagues, parents, and students alike
What We Value
Creative – We advocate for our students by keeping our finger on the pulse of current events in the worlds of testing and pedagogy.
Holistic – Academic success is only one piece of the puzzle. Our global approach equips students of all ages and abilities with life-enhancing skills.
Supportive – As experts in our fields, we help families navigate the complex systems of standardized testing, college admissions, and academic life.