As an Account Executive for Noble West, your core responsibilities are being the internal manager of all client work, driving the day-to-day business, and providing support to contract and agency leadership. This individual will serve as an executional lead on a select number of accounts and will be in charge of ensuring a high quality of work, all deliverables are executed on time, and interfacing with internal teams. Account Executives are highly organized, understand how to apply landscape learnings and analytics to the work, and are relationship-driven.
The ideal team member will exemplify our agency's Values of being “All In.” All in on audacity, never settling, putting people first, and doing the right thing, in all aspects of their job. Here’s our take on the Values:
Putting People First: We believe that people are at the center of everything we do. We approach our colleagues, clients, and vendor partners as humans first and professionals second.
Audacity: We approach everything with fire in our bellies—ready to not only tackle our company vision and mission but also audaciously explore the unknowns.
Never Settle: We always find our way to yes and simply refuse to call it “good enough.”
Do the Right Thing: While circumstances may change, our desire to do things for the right reasons will not.
- This is a 100% remote position, but not virtual. For team collaboration reasons, the candidate will ideally be located in one of the following cities: Sacramento, CA; Turlock, CA (headquarters); Los Angeles, CA; or Columbus, OH
- Manage the execution of client deliverables for 5+ agency clients
- Managing client objectives, expectations and timelines and communicating changes/directions to internal team members
- Working integrally with all internal team members to facilitate the process of developing effective strategies and briefs that lead to great work on brief
- Developing and maintaining high levels of team effectiveness (trust, communication, collaboration, productivity, diversity, engagement)
- Understanding & respecting every department’s role in delivering great work and building relationships
- Develop creative, executional, media, etc. briefs with contract lead oversight
- Contribute to the development of marketing and executional strategy
- Collaborate with project manager on project plan development and route projects from ideation to execution while maintaining strong attention to detail and consistently high standards
- Produce and maintain project workbooks, meeting recaps, production schedule status and detailed communication with clients
- Lead client statuses and tactical meetings
- Present and showcase Noble West creative work internally and externally to clients
- Assist with website creation, social media management, video production and newsletter technology as required by client deliverables
- Undertake daily administrative tasks to ensure the functionality and coordination of the department’s activities
- Administrative duties that contribute to agency operations, i.e. timesheets, budget management, etc. or other tasks as assigned
- Serve as onboarding ambassador for new hires and interns
Skills & Qualifications:
- 2-3 years experience in advertising/marketing
- Agency experience required
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing and/or equivalent experience in related-field
- Curious and active listener who knows which questions to ask, and of whom
- Ability to multitask and handle a wide volume of deliverables
- Excellent interpersonal skills - experience in client management is a necessity
- Strong organizational skills to effectively manage numerous programs and resources simultaneously
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Must have professional appearance and persona with a strong work ethic and a positive, can-do attitude
- Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook) and Google (slides, sheets) proficiency required
Noble West is committed to fair pay practices. The projected budget for this position is $55,000-$72,500. When preparing an offer, we consider the candidates resume, experience, interview feedback, internal equity and location.