PLEASE NOTE - This is a full remote position that would ideally sit in WI or IL. We will also consider other locations in the Midwest (MN, MI, IN, etc.).
NexGen Solutions is looking for a Senior Marketing Specialist to join our expanding team. The ideal candidate will implement marketing programs, provide strategic direction and insights, and will improve our Marketing function overall. We are looking for a senior level or lead candidate who brings a wealth of knowledge in a number of areas (lead generation, email campaigns, social media marketing, branding, etc.). This position has a chance to make a large impact on a growing team and company.
NexGen Solutions is Autodesk’s highest awarded reseller specializing in manufacturing supporting all of Autodesk’s CAD/CAM portfolio including Fusion 360, PowerMill, FeatureCAM, and PartMaker. NexGen is the #1 industry provider of CAM, Simulation and Manufacturing solutions in North America. We are a rapidly growing company repeatedly recognized for our achievements within the CNC manufacturing industry. Here you’ll work cross-functionally with other teams to collaborate and drive outcomes. You’ll receive career growth opportunities in a company that values its team members, their career paths, and truly has a culture of balance. We are looking for creative and successful team members that can work well within our team and contribute to its overall expertise.
In this role you will:
- Gain a thorough understanding of our products, standards, and differentiators so that strategies can be developed for more-effective communications and brand awareness.
- Document procedures, processes, and workflows, and recommend changes for greater efficiencies.
- Analyze qualitative and quantitative data, with special focus on psychographics and buying trends, to understand how marketing activity leads to customer sales.
- Assist with all internal and external marketing campaigns, producing content for projects and initiatives to enhance lead generation.
- Analyze existing marketing collateral with a critical eye and identify opportunities for improvement.
- Develop, implement, and track marketing programs such as email, social media, or digital campaigns, and events.
- Collaborate with other internal teams (e.g. product and sales) to develop, automate, and monitor strategic marketing initiatives.
- Create innovative marketing campaigns depending on robust data and present the recommendations to management.
- Analyze and report on the performance and efficiency of campaigns.
- Conduct market research and analyze trends to identify new marketing opportunities.
- Liaise with creative teams to come up with branding ideas, graphic designs, promotional materials and advertising copies.
- Develop and create marketing materials, such as sales and product collateral, and ensure brand guidelines are met.
- Write, proofread, and edit creative and technical content across different mediums (blog, social media, etc.).
- Work with external agencies and vendors to execute marketing programs.
- Discover effective marketing and promotional channels, including media platforms to be used to relay product messages to customers.
- Establish and maintain relationships with new and existing clients through networking and prospecting.
- Create goals and objectives in order to approach customers through appropriate marketing channels.
- Help in outbound and inbound marketing activities by displaying expertise in certain areas such as events planning, advertising, optimization, and content development.
- Perform research, analyses, and testing with a variety of tools to gain insights and shape marketing strategy.
- Assist in execution of marketing plans to reach audiences through targeted channels.
- Create and distribute monthly reports on critical metrics for lead generation, content creation, website traffic, and other KPIs.
- Bachelor's degree in business administration, marketing, communications, or a related field
- 5+ years of experience in marketing
- Experience in planning and leading initiatives
- Strong knowledge of various marketing and analytics tools such as Marketo, Google Analytics, CRM systems (e.g. Salesforce), and content management systems
- Proficiency with HTML and Adobe Acrobat
- Experience with social media and marketing tools and/or other creative design tools
- Ability to think strategically, lead projects from beginning to end, and work with little oversight
- Excellent analytical skills and a knack for data analysis
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Skilled in writing and editing content with an attention to detail
- Strong prioritization, organization, and project management skills
- Ability to travel as necessary