NexGen Solutions is a leading provider of Autodesk design and engineering solutions to the design and manufacturing industries. NexGen Solutions provides CAD software and technology expertise to the US and Canada. NexGen Solutions Technologies is an AutodeskGold Partner.
As the Director, Design & PLM Sales, you will be dedicated to providing the leadership and direction to maximize our PLM opportunity and ensure high customer PLM Sales. Working through the Sales Leadership Team and the PLM Team to effectively train, motivate and assist sales with strategies and process improvements to help them achieve best in class PLM Sales as well as company, team, and individual goals.
- Innovate a prescribed sales methodology and enforce repeatable practices with measurable metrics.
- Operate as a player/coach where you’ll be expected to execute on sales (bringing in revenue) and leveling-up the PLM sales team.
- Forecast monthly and quarterly to date PLM, measure and report regularly on team goals.
- Monitor performance, assess quality of work, and provide recognition/disciplinary actions based on individual goals of team members.
- Provide direct management for the PLM team and indirect management/support for sales across the other divisions of NexGen Solutions.
- Deliver ongoing coaching to support and drive exceptional performance and best in class PLM Sales.
- Develop and maintain a team culture focused on performance, professionalism and delivery of phenomenal customer experience.
- Take part in marketing and sales efforts associated with Data Management and client PLM.
- Act as an interface with our main partner (Autodesk) and their regional and local people to see that there are incremental gains from working together.
- Executive call cadence and report trends to executive management (including but not limited to PLM Sales, large seat reductions or lost customers).
- Work with executives to meet or exceed monthly, quarterly and annual PLM revenues and profitability targets.
- Develop interpersonal relationships internally, with customers & technology suppliers
- Bring leading edge technology to a rapidly growing subscriber base to improve sales effectiveness.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience.
- 2+ years experience selling CAD and PLM Solutions.
- 5+ years of experience in sales with a history of meeting/exceeding sales quotas.
- Experience growing a sales region.
- Background in telesales or call center selling over the phone B2B (technology sales preferred).
- Demonstrate excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Be a problem solver with a “get it done” attitude and strong self-motivational attributes.
- Possess superior organizational/time management skills.
- Strong decision-making skills and judgment.
- Excellent leadership skills with a strong work ethic.
- Proficiency in utilizing CRM systems and MS Office products.
- Customer success/ team selling experience a plus.
- SaaS Sales or Sales management a plus.
- Base pay: $100,000- $115,000 and OTE $170,000 with uncapped commission.
- Health, Dental, and Vision
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Short & Long-Term Disability
- Wellness Programs
- Paid Holidays
- Vacation and Sick Leave
- 401(k) with company match
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Service Awards
- Employee Referral Bonus Program