We Want You!
We’re looking for eager, welcoming Studio Sales Reps! If you are excited about Pilates, proactive in your hospitality and drive sales through service, New York Pilates wants you to join the team!
Sales Reps are eligible for part time or full-time hourly work, on-shift in our stores for a minimum of 15 hours/week. All Studio Sales team members are eligible for monthly sales commission. Part time Studio Reps are granted complimentary pilates packages valuing up to $4320/year. Full time Studio Reps are granted complimentary pilates packages valuing up to $6480/year.
This position will report to the Studio Manager.
The interview process will include video submission outlining details around your experience and highlighting your personality; We can’t wait to meet you!
Roles & Responsibilities
- Sell membership’s class packages, and private classes in studio and online
- Are knowledgeable of our specials and membership packages as well as retail offerings
- Achieve or exceed sales goals, activating individuals sales commission while supporting overall store sales goals
- Manage retail area and visuals to ensure an optimal selling space
- Responsible for creating an environment that ensures the best student experience along with the highest level of customer service.
- Develop meaningful relationships and connections with your studio’s students and your team members!
- Master Mind Body Online to ensure check-ins run smoothly and book clients for future sessions
- Act as a representative of NYP through dress, presentation, communication and professionalism
- Facilitate community amongst your students and peers
BRAND & OPERATIONS
- Master and successfully execute all studio procedures for opening, closing and retail operations; support your peers in ensuring standards are met on shift
- Maintain studios’ ambiance to brand, merchandising & cleanliness standards.
- Take responsibility for the presentation and appearance of the reception area, shared lobby space, bathrooms, cubbies and studios.
- Perform routine equipment maintenance, retail counts and facility cleaning and in-studio brand elements to maintain NYP standards
- Work collaboratively with Studio Manager to improve the studio’s overall effectiveness and efficiency
- Candidates must have a minimum of 15 hours/availability per week in general.
- Available for early mornings (6am), late night (9:30pm), weekends and holidays.
Your schedule is determined by your Studio Manager and is subject to change based on business needs. Full-time and part-time positions available!
- Experience working in retail and sales
- Positive, confident and kind demeanor
- Love people and pilates!
- Open to new ideas and change in a growing company
- Company Ambassadorship: promotes the company through own actions and relationship
- Curious: interested in learning new skills, both hard and soft, to grow
- Happy: enjoyable to be around; energetic and passionate about their role
- Adaptability and Resilience: willing and able to be flexible and pivot based on prioritization of student and/or business needs
- Grit and Problem Solving: ability to persevere toward a goal despite being confronted by obstacles and distractions
We are building an A+ team with talented individuals. And we are here to help you along the way! Here are some of the great perks you get working with us!
Things we take into account when calculating the compensation are global averages per skillset, your local cost of living, your skills, and your experience. $17-23/hour
MEDICAL & 401k 🏥
Available without company contribution for full time hourly employees only
FREE NYP MEMBERSHIP ⚡
Our workouts are amazing and we want you to be a part of the community at NYP. Which means taking classes! As an NYP team member, you will receive 8 complimentary NYP classes/month & 4 NYP guest passes/month (get to work out with friends)!