As a Registered Behavior Technician (RBT) you will work with a Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA) to implement life-changing care in-home. You’ll work one-on-one with our patient families, helping children learn new skills and reach new milestones.
Essential Functions, Duties, & Responsibilities:
· Deliver behavior analytic services under the direction of a BCBA.
· Supports and implements treatment plans created by a board-certified behavior analyst
· Provide ABA interventions that encourage socially valid replacement behaviors to promote clients communication, social interaction, and problem-solving skills.
· Provide direct client care in one-on-one and group settings
· Follow the behavior reduction and behavioral skill acquisition protocol
· Collect, record, and maintain accurate data based on client behavior and programming
· Communicate with clients, parents, and caregivers regarding client progress
· Assist behavior analysts and assistant behavior analysts with behavior reduction assessments and skills acquisition
· Assist behavior analysts and assistant behavior analysts in the preparation of client materials
· 401K benefits will be offered to you starting after 180 days of employment.
· Medical, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance eligibility after 60 days of employment.
· Paid Holidays, PTO.
Primarily center based, some home and community setting services.
The following may be required to perform job requirements with fidelity: alternate sitting, standing, lifting, carrying, reaching overhead, reaching below shoulder level, Keyboarding, kneeling, crawling, speaking, hearing, near & far visual acuity.
Criteria for Employment:
Minimum age of 18-years, U.S. citizen or licensed to work in U.S.
High School diploma or equivalent
BACB RBT Certification
RBT License in Nevada
Pass Background check
Valid Driver’s License
No minimum RBT experience required.
Nevada Autism Center is a new and quickly growing company in Las Vegas. We desire to provide a variety of services to individuals on the autism spectrum including 1:1 ABA, social skills, life skills and much more. Our desire is to create an environment where individuals want to come and be a part of what we offer, both as staff and clients. If you are interested in changing the lives of those you meet and helping individuals to grow their social, life and educational skills, apply today and we look forward to meeting you!
$23 - $30 per hour