Key Responsibilities Include:
- Assist in design and execution of well-controlled experiments to demonstrate technological feasibility and clinical proof of concept.
- Operate clinical biomarker discovery studies, strategize, process and organize samples, and generate and keep reports.
- Work with the team on generating reports to clients and formulate research plans and grants.
- Experience working with clinical samples, serum, plasma, blood, urine or tissues.
- Motivation to innovate and push boundaries, critical thinking, and independence.
- Attention to detail and diligent record-keeping
- Excellent oral and written communication skills,
- Team player excited to work with internal and external partners
- BS in a relevant scientific degree with 2-3 years of laboratory research experience (academia or industry).
- Proficient in Microsoft office suite.
- Authorized to work legally in the U.S.
- Experience with exosomes
- Experience with ELISA, Luminex, mesoscale, FACS and other immune assays.
- Masters degree in relevant field.