Our goal is to prepare our students socially and emotionally. Your duties will include teaching them important elements of school life while maintaining their healthy mental and emotional development of the child so they can easily acclimate and succeed in their next educational environment.
Our ideal candidate will have a great love and patience for children, as well as possess knowledge of best practices in preschool educational methods. They should be able to engage children and earn their trust and attention.
Full Benefits for Full Time Employee
Low student to teacher ratios
Monthly Staff Appreciation
Quarterly Paid Teacher in Service
Paid Holidays, and generous PTO
Early Childhood Educator Responsibilities Are:
- Prepare a careful and creative program suitable for preschool children of all abilities.
- Monitor each child's activity to help them improve their social competencies and build self-esteem.
- Utilize a wide range of educational techniques, such as storytelling, educational play, inquiry based instruction, and provocations.
- Assist children in developing their artistic and practical life capabilities through a carefully constructed SEL curriculum.
- Guide children to interact with each other and resolve any arguments in a productive manner.
- Supervise children to ensure health and safety at all times.
- Organize nap and snack time.
- Interact with parents on a daily basis, to understand the children’s background and psyche and to inform them about their children's progress.
- Work together with other educators, discussing your progress and sharing ideas.
- Keep a clean and tidy classroom consistent with health and safety standards.
Early Childhood Educator Requirements Are:
- 2+ years' experience of working in a preschool or early childhood environment preferred.
- Significant experience with child development, using relevant preschool educational principles and methods.
- Good knowledge of safety and sanitation guidelines for classrooms.
- Cool-tempered, friendly and reliable
- Strong communication and instructional skills.
- Strong practical abilities and creativity.
- Good ability to act as mediator between children
- Certification in child CPR.
- A Degree in Early Childhood Education or related field AND / OR meet Rule 3 requirements as outlined by DHS.
- Must be able to pass FBI Fingerprint, DOJ and Child Abuse index background check.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: $16.00 - $18.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 4 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday