This is a fast-paced position, that requires being able to think on your feet, and pivot when obstacles arise. If you are a positive, self-driven, reliable, and accountable professional, with a career mindset, and are committed to working for a company that values dedication, integrity, and teamwork, we are the company for you!
- Location – Clarkston, WA with daily travel to assigned local properties required
- Schedule – Monday - Friday, 40 hours – Availability for evenings and weekends as needed
- Compensation is DOE + Company paid benefits package*
Who You Are
To be considered for this position, you must have the following skills/abilities:
- Ability to effectively communicate both orally and in written correspondence
- Effectively resolve tenant and property issues
- Work independently and prioritize your workload
- Exceptional self-led problem solving skills
- Driven by deadlines and a highly motivated to achieve success
- The ability to read, write and speak English fluently. - Bi-lingual is a plus!
What You'll Do
As a Property Manager, you will have the opportunity to take on new challenges each day. Some responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Attract tenants by advertising vacancies, showing units, negotiating leases, and collecting security deposits
- Inspect vacant units and schedule repairs in coordination with maintenance.
- Collect, post and deposit monthly rents as received
- Investigate delinquencies and procure rental assistance in coordination with tenants as needed
- Monitor and walk property grounds and common spaces on a regular schedule
- Facilitate the Maintenance Work-Flow process
- Investigating and resolving tenant issues and ensure adherence to the lease terms
- Traveling to each assigned property for inspections, showings, move-ins and move-outs, as well as in coordination with maintenance
What We Offer
As a full-time member of our team, you can enjoy…
- Company paid employee medical, with optional employee paid dental, vision and dependent medical, dental and vision available*
- Paid sick leave per WA State RCW 49.46.210*
- Two weeks of paid time off, accruing after 90 days*
- 6 paid holidays*
- A comprehensive training and development program for all of our employees – at the start of employment and beyond
Submit your current resume detailing your experience and qualifications.
**Benefits for Full-Time employees, accruing after 90 day probationary period has been completed. Waiting period applies.