Great opportunity for Human Resource Education
The HR Coordinator Assistant will provide administrative support to the HR Department. This will include maintaining employee files, preparing reports, and providing customer service to employees and managers. The ideal candidate will be well-organized and have excellent communication skills.
• Maintain employee files
• Prepare reports
• Provide customer service to employees and managers
• Associate's degree or equivalent experience in human resources is preferred but not required.
• At least one year of experience in human resources or a related field
• Strong organizational skills
• Excellent communication skills
$14 - $20 per hour