Multiscale is seeking a Director of Customer Success who can provide ongoing support to our customers, the world’s top product and manufacturing companies transforming their materials R&D . The candidate should be able to build and improve relationships, implement new programs to maximize revenue potential and minimize churn rates.
· Hire, coach, and mentor managers and teams of Customer Success Engineers
· Ensure teams deliver efficiently via strong operational focus, capability development, and alignment with key partners in Sales, Product, and Consulting
· Drive value for customers by helping them achieve their business and technical outcomes
· Own multiple portfolios of customers and drive attainment of targets on growth, value realization, and retention
· Drive standardization and consistency by guiding your team to document and maintain accurate and timely customer information in internal systems
· Develop relationships and have frequent interaction with customers, including Directors, VPs, and C-level executives.
· 5+ years experience working directly with customers in the data science and machine learning domain, or in the data management space: big data and analytics, data integration, major cloud platforms (AWS, Azure, GCP)
· Experience with data security and privacy requirements for regulated industries
· Strong track record managing a portfolio of customers to drive product adoption, or delivering complex customer projects
· Proven ability to scale highly technical teams and organizations as a second line manager
· Travel a couple of times per quarter, or more as the business requires
· Competitive salary and equity package
· Medical, Dental and Vision insurance benefits with 100% premium covered
· Paid time off and holidays
· Flexible Work location: Seattle, Bay Area or Remote