ROOM & PUBLIC AREA ATTENDANT
The Housekeeping Room Attendant is responsible for maintaining the highest standards of cleanliness in both guestrooms and public areas. This role will play a critical hand in executing a comfortable and enjoyable guest experience.
- Daily tasks will include stripping and making beds, vacuuming, dusting, cleaning all surfaces, replenishing terry and amenities, and assisting with laundry needs.
- Thoroughly clean guestrooms in both check-out and stayover environments
- Ensure all public spaces are consistently clean and in guest-ready condition
- Follow all established department cleaning standards and safety procedures
- Properly communicate maintenance repair needs and safety hazards to management
- Respond to guest requests in a timely, friendly, and efficient manner
- Perform other duties as assigned and requested to meet the needs of the business
- Knowledge of proper cleaning practices and procedures
- Enjoys a fast-paced environment
- Strong desire to complete tasks in a satisfactory manner
Requirements & Experience
- No prior experience in housekeeping required
- Effective time management skills in order to ensure completion of all assigned tasks
- Flexible in schedule and willing to meet the demands of a complex operation
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to listen effectively
- Ability to regularly lift, pull, and push moderate weight
- Attention to detail to detect room cleanliness and discrepancies
Compensation & Benefits
- Paid time off
- Holiday pay
- Referral program
About Life House
Motel Taos is managed by Life House, a venture-backed, vertically integrated hotel brand, operator, and technology company. We operate hotels under our guiding mission to have travel be more meaningful and accessible for guests and make hotels more profitable and seamlessly operated for owners. From motels to ultra-luxury boutiques, our technology and management formula is best suited to any independent property in every market.
We are an equal-opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.