Join our cutting-edge CCUS Team
Our team delivers the company strategic plan for CCUS, scouts innovative technologies and originates opportunities to expand our portfolio of decarbonized solutions, leads product management and manages programs for technology development and partners with the sales team to drive early customer engagements to position innovative solutions.
Bringing Technology to life
You will define and lead the definition and execution of the Multi Generation Product Plan for an innovative Advanced Carbon Capture Technology partnering with the CCUS Platform team and Engineering organizations. You will also prioritize and lead specific New Product Development programs to accelerate product maturation and support the commercialization strategy of the product/solution by application and lead the definition and implementation of pilot projects and research and development initiatives.
As the Advanced Carbon Capture Product Leader, partnering with the rest of the CCUS growth team, you will be responsible for:
- Partnering with the Carbon Capture Platform Manager in identifying, assessing, and sizing markets and applications for the specific innovative Advanced Carbon Capture Technology (e.g., MOF) and defining main Customer’s KPIs and product/solution target requirements (e.g. costs, lead time, capture rate,etc.).
- Liaising with Engineering teams and in alignment with broader BH CCUS strategy, defining and leading the Multigeneration Product Plan starting from market segmentation and requirements up to product industrialization by target application, including technology validation, scale up, technology integration programs and roadmaps, and optimize supply-chain set-ups.
- Supporting CCUS Growth Area team to build a pipeline of commercial alliances and partnerships with customers in order to accelerate market adoption and pilot new business models.
- Providing inputs to define our value proposition from a technical and economic standpoint toward end-users and coordinating cross-functional support for budget proposals and technical offering.
- Prioritizing and leading New Product Development (NPD) programs from scope definition down to WBS (work breakdown structure), to budget definition and program execution orchestration coordination multiple cross-functional teams and Program Managers.
- Owing New Product Development programs, partnering with Engineering and technology teams, being accountable for overall program execution from scope definition and budgeting to ATQ (Approval To Quote) and subsequent commercialization phase, coordinating cross functional teams.
- Drive the development of new IP to strengthen our technology positioning as well as lead the landscaping of existing IP to shape our strategy towards undeveloped areas
- Partnering with the Demand Generation, Sales team, Key Accounts and Commercial organization, define customer engagement and product strategy during early stages of project development.
- Partnering with third-party quality assurance bodies to achieve certifications accordingly to the best industry standards.
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams to assess in-house competencies to execute opportunities and identifying with third party suppliers to provide additional skills, expertise, and resource to deliver projects.
- Promoting BH innovative Advanced Carbon Capture technologies by participating to conferences and seminars, and driving internal knowledge sharing and trainings required to support product commercialization
Fuel your passion
To be successful in this role you will:
- Have a BSc. or MSc. in chemical engineering and a solid background in chemical processing and carbon capture related fields and preferably have also an MBA.
- Have significant experience in the Chemical, Process, Oil&Gas or Industrial markets preferably in similar jobs - Strategy, Product Leadership, Commercial; preferred experience with advanced CCUS technologies (e.g., MOFs).
- Demonstrate relevant experience with Product Leadership, Innovation, Engineering, Process, Manufacturing.
- Have experience, ideally, with key carbon capture process equipment design and sales, product management and market assessment.
- Demonstrate effective communication, interpersonal and leadership skills with the ability to influence teams, customers, and stakeholders.
- Be a self-starter, proactively taking the initiative to solving problems and providing resolutions.
Work in a way that works for you
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
- Occasionally remote working from home or another work location
- Working flexible hours - flexing the times when you work in the day to help you fit in everything in and work when you are the most productive
Working with us
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.
Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.