What We’re Looking For
MoreYellow is looking for an experienced Producer that will manage the resources, timing and priorities of the Content Team. The ideal candidate will have experience working with a dynamic and growing team focused on social media and YouTube content production. This role will be crucial in not only managing production, but also ensuring excellent communication between multiple teams, key stakeholders and clients.
- Facilitate the ideation of programming and social initiatives.
- Lead the Content Team to break-down creative concepts into clear, actionable deliverables.
- Define the scope of projects including goals, deliverables, production schedule, resourcing and budget.
- Hold team members accountable for deliverables and timelines by managing an overall production schedule as well as facilitating daily communications within the team.
- Develop and maintain content posting schedules for multiple Social and Video channels.
- Support Account Management with communication when working with clients.
- Act as the liaison between the Content Team and Senior Management by providing updates on the status and progress of all projects, flagging and troubleshooting potential issues.
- Manage the approval process of content through defined stakeholders.
- Manage the posting of content through multiple Social and Video accounts, ensuring that content follows industry best practices.
- Track and report out on the performance of created content, sharing key findings and insight.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience.
- 3+ years experience with a marketing, creative, talent, or entertainment agency.
- A minimum of 1 years experience managing social media accounts.
- Experience using project management tools such as Monday.com.
- Expertise in GoogleSuite (Sheets, Docs, Calendar).
- Superior copy and proofreading skills.
- Be able to take and give direction from multiple levels within the team
We are proud to work small, while serving the large. As a hybrid creative + talent agency, we’ve been entrusted to work on the largest programs for the best entertainment and technology brands. Brands the likes of Dreamworks Entertainment, Disney, Warner Bros., NBC Universal, Logitech, NVIDIA and ASUS.