In addition to being an aspiring software engineer, you should have excellent multitasking and organizational abilities. The successful candidate will also have in-depth knowledge of common programming languages and frontend frameworks.
The Software Engineer Intern position is a part time, remote work position working with leaders in the technology field. The position is offering paid hourly work per week in addition to college credit.
Must be a US Citizen and must currently live within the United States to qualify.
Software Engineer Intern Responsibilities
- Developing applications and automation (coding, programming)
- Debugging and testing code
- Documenting and testing new software applications
- Researching, investigating and fixing a wide range of technical issues
- Collaborating with senior leaders
- Approaching problems and creating solutions
- Proactively learning about new technologies
- Current enrollment in an undergraduate course for computer science, information systems, or in a similar field
- Previous software development projects with code examples
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Self-motivated and results-oriented
- Ability to interact with cross-functional teams
- Strong problem-solving abilities
- Highly developed analytical and organizational skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
Desirable Experience or Knowledge
- Experience with various programming languages: Frontend Frameworks - React, Nextjs, Vue, tailwindcss | Backend - Python, Go, MongoDB, mySQL
- Experience with Networking and Cloud Vendors Preferred: Cisco, Palo Alto, zScaler, Checkpoint, HP, AWS, GCP, Azure
- DevOps / Infrastructure as Code: git, CI/CD Pipelines, Jenkins, Cloud Development, Ansible, Terraform