You’re perfect for this role if you possess…
- A love for all things marketing (aka you enjoy geeking out about new trends dropping on the marketplace)
- The desire to manage others and help them achieve their highest potential
- A yearning to align yourself with Mint Arrow whose mission and vision you can believe in.
- An ability to challenge yourself, your leaders, your team in a way that is both respectful and constructive (the best leaders aren’t “yes-men” and we don’t want you to be one neither)
- An obsession with goals, making it rain, and getting in the arena with your dream team to achieve incredible things together!
If this sounds like you, we’d love to meet you!
Manage All Internal & External Marketing Personnel
Develop, nurture, and hold accountable all marketing talent which includes internal team members and external vendors/contractors.
- Create a positive work environment for smart creatives to thrive and perform their best work on behalf of Mint Arrow.
- Teach and empower team members to independently execute aspects of the marketing launch plans while hitting deadlines as you oversee that the overall launch strategy and plan comes together as envisioned.
- Conduct weekly marketing department meetings and daily check-in’s with staff to ensure highest productivity and individual growth.
Participate in Company’s Marketing Strategy + Direction
Work closely with the CEO/Founder Corrine and Team Mint Arrow to determine the direction Mint Arrow should take when determining how best to bring the company’s products and/or services to the marketplace so that they can be acquired. This would include, but is not limited to:
- Participating in the process of exploring, creating, and delivering value to meet the needs of a target market in terms of products and services.
- Selecting a target audience for the company's products and services.
- Choosing which attributes or themes to emphasize in advertising.
- Defining the terms of sale, such as price, discounts, warranty, and return policy.
- Discerning which product placements should be pursued in media or with people believed to influence the buying habits of others.
Oversee the Content Creation Factory
Participate in developing and optimizing a cross-platform content strategy that supports Mint Arrow’s brand and CEO’s thought leadership, driving awareness and traffic, and generating high-quality leads.
- Develop audience growing strategies for search, social, paid, and/or relationship marketing channels
- Work with team members and/or vendors to manage all social media accounts and email campaigns
- Create a marketing content calendar so all messaging moments are coordinated with one another
- Develop and maintain processes that will ensure brand and voice consistency, along with high quality, conversational and engaging writing for all content.
- Develop a QA process to avoid unnecessary errors, misspellings, broken links, etc.
Strategize All Revenue-Generating Marketing Launches
Convert prospects into customers through strategic front-end and back-end launches throughout the calendar year to hit quarterly and yearly revenue goals.
- Develop and maintain a yearly launch calendar that ensures company growth while leaving room for the rapidly evolving needs of the clients, brand, and industry.
- Create Launch Briefs to keep team members and Founder on the same page throughout the launch season for optimal success without burnout.
- Set paid advertising budget and diligently monitor its spend rate to avoid going over budget and negatively impacting launch profitability.
- Create and/or enhance new sales funnels as needed to achieve launch goals.
- Maintain and improve evergreen sales funnels if applicable.
- Track and report all launch metrics and set benchmarks for future launches that the company can learn from.
Keeper of All Marketing Assets
Develop and maintain marketing collateral that is published and accessible online by prospects who are interested in and contemplating buying from Mint Arrow.
- Review website, sales funnels, and/or landing pages for improvements and make messaging suggestions for improvement working closely with the CEO if they so desire.
- Regularly review business assets for quality updates and improvements and ensure all marketing assets are aligned and consistent with our brand standards.
- Ability to analyze data in order to hypothesize revenue-driving marketing tactics
- This is a full-time, remote W2 position.
- Pay starts at $50,000 per year (based on experience) with performance-based bonus opportunities to hit $65K at plan plus uncapped commission opportunities
- Benefits include yearly team retreat and paid time off (excluding blackout periods for PTO of July, November and December). Rainmaker can still work remotely during these months from anywhere.
- Training includes 12-month enrollment in the Rainmaker Residency™ for you and the Visionary CEO to participate in together.
NOTE: Only candidates located in the United States will be considered.
- Previous experience or a strong desire leading your own team and managing others.
- Hands-on experience or familiarity with online memberships, courses, podcasting, advertising, funnel software.
- Familiarity with digital products, launches, platforms, and tools - landing page builders, email service providers, CRMs, and/or course hosting platforms.
- Strong video communication skills to interact with team members and prospects on various text and video platforms.
- Comfortable connecting to and interacting with remote teams - including vendors, outside agencies, and contractors.
Additional attributes we seek:
- Tech-savvy and eager to learn
- Adopts brand voice with ease
- Self-motivated and a team player
- Detail-oriented and modern-marketing-methods savvy
- Proactive and takes initiative - you know how to make things happen
- Excellent with efficiency and follow-through
- Solution-oriented with high emotional intelligence
- Enthusiastic and fun-loving
This position is NOT for:
- Someone who needs to be managed closely or struggles to prioritize independently.
- Someone with no digital marketing experience or is unfamiliar with the terms used so far in this job description.
- Someone who struggles with time management, meeting deadlines or creating processes from scratch in the absence of having one.
- Someone who hates the idea of pivoting and isn’t open to learning.
Asana, Slack, Convertkit, Google Business, Kajabi, LeadPages, Zapier, ThriveCart, Deadline Funnel, Canva, and more.
Training is available for the right candidate on any of the above platforms if needed.
About Mint Arrow
Mint Arrow is a women’s fashion and deal blog, where we find and market daily deals to our loyal audience that our founder Corrine Stokoe has grown over the past 10+ years. Corrine also has a personal brand that she’s building out in the form of speaking, podcasting, online course creation, and book writing.
You can learn more about the company HERE.
Our team operates by these values:
OUR COMMITMENT TO DIVERSITY + INCLUSION
At Mint Arrow, diversity and inclusion are foundational components to organization. Together, we continue to build an inclusive culture that encourages, supports, and celebrates the diverse voices of our team members and community. Diversity fuels our innovation and connects us closer to our clients and the community we are creating.
To apply, please submit a resume and link to intro video.
To better allow you to display your skills and to help us determine the best candidates, our recruiting process takes place in four rounds:
- Resume Submission & Intro Video
- Phone Interview
- Test Project/Challenge
- Peer(s) Interview
- Manager/CEO Final Interview
You will be notified shortly after submission if you have been chosen to move forward into the interview process.
If you are not selected as part of the interview process, we truly appreciate your time and will keep your application for consideration in the future.