- Become an expert on the MINNA brand, products, and brands we carry.
- Greeting and making customers feel welcome in the store while ensuring proper COVID safety measures are being observed.
- Representing the MINNA brand and mission while in the shop.
- Building genuine, lasting relationships with customers through quality interpersonal interactions.
- Acting as a resource for customers about the MINNA brand and products as well as the non-MINNA products we carry.
- Executing sales with customers.
- Delivering outstanding customer service at all times.
- Working with the Retail team to meet daily, weekly, and monthly sales goals.
- Supporting inventory management, which includes unpacking, counting, and adjusting MINNA and non-MINNA product inventory.
- Ensuring the storefront is always clean + organized.
- Supporting the Retail and Design teams with visual merchandising.
- Supporting daily administrative tasks
- Supporting online order fulfillment through packing and shipping orders
Skills, Knowledge and Expertise
- Excitement for MINNA’s mission.
- Interest in home goods, textiles, design, and/or art
- Customer service or communications experience
- Ability to communicate clearly and warmly
- Strong collaboration skills, with an interest in both leading and taking direction on collaborative projects
- Ability to multitask
- Cash handling experience
- Capable of using a computer and iPad to communicate with the team, customers and complete job tasks.
- Weekend + Holiday availability
- Understanding, and ease, using gender-inclusive language
- Committed to anti-racism work
+ Paid Sick Leave
+ Employer subsidized Health Insurance, Vision, and Dental Options
+ 50% discount on MINNA products + 20% discount on resale goods