The Office Manager is responsible for day-to-day operations of a multi-disciplinary clinic. As Office Manager you should demonstrate excellent organizational skills and the ability to perform well in stressful situations. This position requires extensive knowledge of the healthcare system to include insurance, HIPAA, billing and coding. Ultimately the Office Manager must be able to ensure workflows are streamlined and services are uninterrupted for our clients. The Office Manager will act as the connection between executive leadership strategy and office staff tactical execution of the strategy.
- Manage daily operations, workflow, work schedule, and effectiveness of office staff.
- Supervise, train and evaluate office staff. Participate in performance review cycles.
- Oversee customer service, adherence to policies, regulatory compliance and billing business cycle.
- Develop, implement and support adherence to company policies and procedures.
- Support office staff by assisting with customer interactions, billing processing and project completion.
- Other duties as assigned by executive leadership
Qualifications and Skills
- Work well independently and has strong operational skills.
- Excels at customer service and has strong interpersonal skills.
- Learns quickly and has strong problem-solving and critical thinking skills.
- Develop strong relationships with coworkers and has strong leadership skills.
- Communicates effectively through strong verbal and written communication skills.
Education and Experience Requirements:
- At least 3 years of medical office management experience is required.
- At least 2 years of mental health experience.
- Advanced knowledge of electronic medical records and medical billing and coding required.
- An associate or bachelor’s degree in healthcare management, business or related degree is preferred.
- A Certified Medical Manager (CMM) designation from the Professional Association of Health Care Office Management (PAHOM) is preferred.