Very busy, fast-paced medical office seeking a qualified, outgoing, team player who has the ability to excel in performing the following duties:
- Welcomes and greets all patients and visitors, in person or over the phone
- Answers the phone while maintaining a polite, consistent phone manner using proper telephone etiquette
- Maintains a structured and full schedule for multiple providers and appointment types.
- Responsible for keeping the reception area clean and organized
- Registers new patients and updates existing patient demographics by collecting detailed patient information including personal and financial information
- Facilitates patient flow by notifying the provider of patients' arrival, being aware of delays, and communicating with patients and clinical staff
- Responds to inquiries by patients, prospective patients, and visitors in a courteous manner
- Comforts patients by anticipating patients' anxieties; answering patients' questions
- Protects patients' rights by maintaining the confidentiality of personal and financial information
- Maintains operations by following policies and procedures; reporting needed changes
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing daily duties as well as taking on extra assignments when needed
- Is able to handle numerous changes
- Other duties as assigned
This part time position is located in Colorado Springs but the person hired may be asked to work at Canon City location occasionally. Arcanum Med Spa is owned by the same person and clinic employees can receive discounts on select services.