MergeYourData.com is looking for a HubSpot Super Admin who will be responsible for working with our clients to build out top-notch solutions on the HubSpot platform.
This role will partner with Customer Success to get clients from their current state, to their dream vision. Our firm focuses on the holistic operations of a company. This means we're driven to align everything in the tech stack with the strategy, people, and processes that make the client's business run.
- Assist clients with HubSpot technical setup and implement requirements using workflows, sequences, pipelines, etc.
- Listen to and assess a client’s challenges or desires and be able to construct a solution and execute it.
- Configure HubSpot including automations and workflows to help marketing, sales, and service teams leverage HubSpot to work more effectively .
- Design and implement solutions that facilitate growth by reducing manual tasks and enabling client teams.
- Create scalable systems and solutions that will be maintainable in the future.
- Work on internal MergeYourData.com HubSpot instance to help the company grow.
- Work out of our project management system and maintain greater than 60% of time as billable hours.
- Create content around HubSpot for use in Marketing & Sales materials.
- 1+ years experience as a HubSpot Admin/Developer - must be familiar with the platform, its core functionalities, and best practices for building in the HubSpot environment.
- Demonstrated ability to extract system requirements and determine the steps necessary for proper configuration of HubSpot Marketing, Sales and Service Hubs
- Experience working with integrations and platforms such as Zapier/Make
- 32.5 hour work weeks (6.5 hours per day)
- 3.5 weeks PTO + Federal Holidays
- 3.5 weeks paid sabbatical every 3 years
- 3.5 weeks unpaid sabbatical accrued every year