Shift Time: 7AM-3:30PM, 3PM-11:30PM
Shift differentials available
Weekly Pay with Direct Deposit
- Current Registered Nurse License(s) in the State of Maryland or other Nurse Licensure Compact State.
- At least 1-2 years of recent experience in the area of specialty
- Current CPR/BLS Certification
- Responsible for assisting in the delivery of patient care through assessment, planning, implementation, and evaluation.
- Review all referrals for consultation, treatment or resolution of problems are valid and applicable to the documented nurse plans.
- Evaluate and monitor patient responses to daily implementation of nursing care to ensure the provision of patient care plans are met.
- Plans and implements nursing care including administration of medication, therapeutic agents, treatments, disease prevention, and restorative measures ordered by a physician.
- Maintains accurate, complete health care records and reports.
- Maintains a safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Initiates emergency resuscitative measures according to adult resuscitation and advanced life support protocols.
- Provides care in a non-judgmental, non-discriminatory manner that is sensitive to the patient’s and family’s diversity, preserving their autonomy, dignity, and rights.
- Serves and protects the facility by adhering to professional standards, policies, and procedures; federal, state, and local requirements.
- Knowledge of various computer systems.
- Demonstrate proficiency in verbal and written communication skills.
WHY CHOOSE US?
MEDLINK CAREER HUB is a locally owned medical staffing company based in Lutherville-Timonium, Maryland. Having recognized the high demand for nurses and other allied health professionals, we aim to help alleviate some of those demands. Our goal is to provide top-tier and experienced clinicians to healthcare facilities in need. We pride in listening and really getting to know our applicants and clients to best understand what both parties need and ensure a great match.
MedLink Career Hub is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer.