Pay: $38/Hour Weekday & $40/Hour Weekend
Available Shifts: 8-hour (Days/Evenings/Nights) and 12-hour (Days)
Weekly Pay with Direct Deposit
Flexible Work Schedules
Several Shifts Available at Different Locations/Facilities in Maryland
- Current Licensed Practical Nurse in the State of Maryland or other Nurse Licensure Compact State
- At least 1-2 years of LPN experience
- Current CPR/BLS certification
- Physical and TB Test/Chest X-Ray
- Works under the supervision of Doctors and Registered Nurses by providing basic medical care to their patients. Participates in activities related to care planning and the development of patient goals.
- Plans and manages patient care according to each patient’s needs.
- Interviews patients and records their medical history and physical condition.
- Obtains patient vital signs, including pulse, blood pressure, temperature, and respiration.
- Evaluate the patient’s physical, mental, and emotional status and provide routine care for patients.
- Observes patients’ health and reports patients’ status to Registered Nurses/Doctors
- Administers medications (per facility policy) and provides wound care/dressing changes and monitors catheters.
- Always maintain patient confidentiality.
- Maintains a safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Initiates emergency resuscitative measures according to adult resuscitation and advanced life support protocols.
- Provides care in a non-judgmental, non-discriminatory manner that is sensitive to the patient’s and family’s diversity, preserving their autonomy, dignity, and rights.
- Serves and protects the facility by adhering to professional standards, policies and procedures; federal, state, and local requirements.
- Knowledge of various computer systems.
- Demonstrate proficiency in verbal and written communication skills.
WHY CHOOSE US?
MEDLINK CAREER HUB is a locally owned medical staffing company based in Lutherville-Timonium, Maryland. Having recognized the high demand for nurses and other allied health professionals, we aim to help alleviate some of those demands. Our goal is to provide top-tier and experienced clinicians to healthcare facilities in need. We pride in listening and really getting to know our applicants and clients to best understand what both parties need and ensure a great match.
MedLink Career Hub is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer.